How can you give?
Within each city or town, where IWT Campaigns are held, funds are raised for the local budget from individuals, businesses & local churches. All finances given are put 100% towards the facilitation of the local outreach, IWT general operation expenses or designated areas at the request of the donor.
Gifts in kind
These are some of the budget items for the events - if we can get them free or cheaper, the budget is reduced.
- Materials lumber, steel, bricks, screws, nuts...
During and in the lead up to the outreach.
- Vehicles (cars, vans, trailers, trucks....)
- Equipment (cherry picker, forklift...)
- Two way radios
- GPS devices
- Computers (64MB RAM, 500 MHz proc, Windows XP, networkable)
- Publicity (Posters, Marquee, Website...)
Do you have talents you could offer?
- Counsellor trained and qualified
- Security during main events
- Interpreters other languages and hearing impaired
Would you like to bless the missionary teams while they are in your location?
- Personal Care (haircuts, manicures, etc.)
- Medical (emergency medical, dental, chiropractic, massage therapy, etc.):
- Recreation (paintball, swimming, fitness centres, fun parks)
- Food (provide a meal for teams, baked goods, coupons, etc.)
- Fitness club access (free weights, dance space, etc.)
Apart from financial gifts, there are many areas where you can give of your time and talent. Contact your local tour office if you can offer any of the things listed on the right.
The Impact World Tour is a ministry of Youth with a Mission, a worldwide Missions organization. That means all full-time staff are volunteer workers and raise their own financial support through the generosity of friends, families & local churches.
Soon we will be able to receive donations online, until then, if you are interested in making a donation, please contact us (click here).
Receipts will be sent out at the end of the tax year.